In your role, seated either in Bratislava or Prague, you will team up with the Compliance and Corporate Legal Counsels for the Czech Republic and Slovakia for the delivery of legal support to the Corporate Functions (including departments such as Procurement, Finance, HR, Marketing, IT, Workplace Solutions) and business teams related to:
- Providing comprehensive legal support, including reviewing, drafting and negotiating complex legal terms of agreements with suppliers and partnering organizations in the Czech Republic/Slovakia in accordance with company policies and procedures and applicable law;
- Providing advisory support to procurement and business teams by driving the creation of templates, standardizing the templates, maintaining and continuously improving the contract templates and procedures for complex supplier deals in accordance with changing laws and company policies. Developing specialized subject-matter expertise in support area to address potential risks or issues;
- Providing support in monitoring local law development, conducting legal research, advising on and drafting legal documentation in the areas of personal data protection, corporate matters, regulatory affairs and employment law;
- Providing legal advice or approvals to build and administer processes which ensure compliance with business ethics, data privacy, information security, anti-corruption laws, trade compliance, competition law, including input into related global policies or drafting their local supplements;
- drafting reports and filings to the local judicial or administrative bodies;
- assisting in drafting checklists, process documents and tracking reports;
- support implementation of new initiatives in different areas of our global activities;
- assisting with training and educational activities to enhance legal awareness within the company at the local and global level.
You will be trained and expected to be able to provide the legal support both under the Czech and Slovak law, as needed.
Your role within Accenture is in the Legal Buyside Contracting team and organized within the frame of the Global Legal Network (GLN), which is a group of legal professionals operating from various locations across the globe. You will meet and interact directly with internal stakeholders and GLN teams on various topics and build credible and effective relationships. Last, but not least, you will have the opportunity to bring in your own creative and innovative ideas.