As a Data Engineering Analyst, you’ll be monitoring and maintaining the search application and related infrastructure for large organizations. In this role you’ll be part of a dedicated global support team, which will also be providing an end-to-end front line support for issues logged by the customers.
Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Responsible for deployment of all new versions, features and patches.
- Managing the day-to-day operations for data ingestion, processing and indexing for the search Application.
- Maintaining the stability and high availability of the search platform along with monitoring and responding to alerts and direct calls from the customer.
- Design/codes applications following specifications using tools that will vary depending on the project, including but not limited to the following:
- Frameworks: Maven, Ant, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, WebAPI, AngularJS, BootStrap
- Technologies: XML, XSLT, CSS/XHTML, SOAP
- Security Protocols/Standards: Kerberos, LDAP