As Specialist, Data & AI Compliance, you have an important role in supporting Accenture’s new global Data & Applied Intelligence compliance program, reporting to and in close cooperation with the Ethics & Compliance Manager. The program will ensure Accenture meets contractual obligations, legal and regulatory requirements as well as voluntary commitments made in the fields of data governance and applied (artificial) intelligence, with a strong focus on bringing Accenture’s values and culture to life.
This role will support our activities to design, build and maintain a strong compliance program which sits next to our mature data privacy program. A specific focus will be on ensuring alignment of the two programs and the support of joint program elements. The Data & AI program will be established and operational in 2023 and beyond. You will work closely with the Data & AI Compliance, Data Privacy, Global Services Legal and Responsible AI teams. It is a full-time role that will be filled by an experienced professional able to demonstrate expertise and interest in the areas of digital, technology, governance and compliance.
Your key responsibilities will be to
- Monitor legislative and regulatory activities, trade association policy work, voluntary commitments and similar developments related to data, artificial intelligence and data privacy;
- Identify requirements and good practice that are aligned to our existing programs or might require enhancements of our compliance programs;
- Draft and maintain Accenture standards and controls reflecting legal, regulatory and policy requirements as well as best practices;
- Translate requirements, standards and policy documents into practical guidance;
- Manage email communication, frequently asked questions etc. to provide timely and pragmatic advice;
- Support client facing work such as providing guidance to contracting counsel;
- Support the documentation of AI systems and solutions with a focus on high risk ones;
- Provide advice to ensure data and AI compliance issues are considered at the outset of new services, offerings, projects, products and initiatives;
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments and their impact, and develop and deliver guidance and training for internal audiences;
- Build and maintain strong and trusted relationships with internal stakeholders, in particular with legal, risk, information security and business teams.