Sales Enablement Support, Contract Management Support
- Support CDP Risk Assessment for new opportunities
- Update CRM System with Client Data Protection relevant information from incoming contracts
- Review and Recherche Contractual obligations on CDP-related topics in contracts in German and English language.
- Coordinate efforts to close country-specific DPAs with legal, sales, support/presales/runops
- Coordinate creation and signature of contract-amendments on Data Processing, EU Model clauses, Data Transfer
- Support validation of CDP controls by regularly providing updated summaries of contractual requirements
- Manage compliance to contractual requirements by triggering and following up on Security related required Team-Actions within ASWHCM (Accenture Software Human Capital Management)
SaaS Pricing Support
- Prepare Reports on SaaS Deals, SaaS Pricing and Cost from Excel and Salesforce.com
- Support Maintenance of calculation Tools (in Excel and Salesforce.com), esp. Testing
- Support monthly financial controlling by comparing plan items to actuals and deriving rationale for deviations
- Prepare report on SaaS deals financial success by tracking actuals and follow up with CFM teams on abnormalities
- Support financial planning process by creating timelines, setting up meetings, performing consistency checks, clarifying inconsistencies with stakeholders, preparing templates, coordinating data updates with stakeholders, running simulation of certain financial scenarios
- Ensure HR roster is up to date by gathering input from various stakeholders and incorporate into one holistic view
- Fluent in English, German is NICE to have, ability to understand and interpret legal / contract texts
- MS Office, especially good Excel skills
- PMO skills (Organize work, communicate effectively, Risk- and issue management, work planning and management)
- Contract management, legal or financial background
- SAP FI (general transactions to access WBS information)
- Familiarity with Accenture’s policies, esp. around IT-Security
- CDP Bronze or Silver Advocate (can be done on the job)
- Familiarity with EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, can also be learned on the job)
- Salesforce.com as a user
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.