Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of around 150 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
Analysis of State-of-the-Art connectivity solutions for product networking (e.g., 4G/5G, wide/narrow band digital radio network) with emphasis on the confidentiality and integrity of the transmitted information. Development of security test-cases for leading telecommunication companies.
- Understanding of communication principles (radio waves, modulation, line codes)
- Understanding of mobile cell site design, LTE networking, RF design circuitry
- Ability to operate RF laboratory equipment like signal generators, spectral analyzers, etc.
- Ability to understand and study wireless network parameters
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks involving RF spectrum analysis
Nice to have
- Experience using software-defined radios such as USRP, BladeRF, HackRF, etc.
- Experience with Osmocom projects, knowledge of TCP / IP communication, knowledge of network monitoring software (nmap, Wireshark)
- Experience in construction of transmitters, antennas, converters, etc.
- Experience in production of RF equipment or electronics supporting radio transmission
- Awareness of cyber security in the context of radio transmissions and infrastructures
- Knowledge of C / C ++
What we offer
- Work for leading product manufacturing companies and suppliers on projects targeting state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions across various industries
- Strong emphasis on trainings, self-development, and certification programs
- Work with unique and attractive 21st century technologies and equipment daily
- Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
- Work in well-established international company with clear career growth possibilities
- Access to the cutting-edge cyber security products and solutions
- Remote work, occasional workshops at client sites across the Globe
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Czech Republic Prague
Acquisition Security Posture Management Analyst
Posted 6 days ago
Czech Republic Prague
Client Data Protection Specialist
Posted 7 days ago
Customer Identity Access Management (All genders)
Posted 9 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.