Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of around 150 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
Work closely with a team of cyber security professionals and leverage engineering mindset from IT/Embedded systems or microelectronics domains to evaluate security of IoT product design for our clients. Develop new security testing approaches using physical access to target various products and give recommendations on feasible attack mitigation.
- Knowledge of x86/ARM architectures (Assembly) and C/C++ languages
- Knowledge of Linux-based operating systems, implications to embedded systems
- Overview and understanding of embedded systems design and development
- Embedded systems debugging skills using laboratory equipment or JTAG/SWD
- Understanding of electrical schematics and printed circuit boards (PCB) manufacturing process
- Communication skills (ability to give technical demonstrations)
Nice to have
- Overview and understanding of cyber security principles
- Understanding of real-time operations and their implications to product security and safety
- Knowledge of ASIC/FPGA/ZYNQ design & development process
- Experience with various technical standards, transport media and buses (CAN, RS-232/485, Modbus, Ethernet, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, DNP3 and other)
- Interest in side-channel analysis or fault-injection domains
- Working knowledge or exposure to software development (“Hardware/Software Codesign”)
What we offer
- Work for leading product manufacturing companies and suppliers on projects targeting state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions across various industries
- Strong emphasis on trainings, self-development and certification programs
- Work with unique and attractive 21st century technologies and equipment daily
- Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
- Work in well-established international company with clear career growth possibilities
- Access to the cutting-edge cyber security products and solutions
- Remote work, occasional workshops at client sites across the Globe
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Czech Republic Prague
Acquisition Security Posture Management Analyst
Posted 14 days ago
Czech Republic Prague
Client Data Protection Specialist
Posted 15 days ago
Customer Identity Access Management (All genders)
Posted 17 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.