Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of around 150 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
Successful candidate drives cybersecurity risk assessments of connected cars and systems, support clients in assessing and implementing state-of the-art cybersecurity engineering processes, offers high-level principles and security recommendations for automotive technologies. Automotive Cybersecurity Engineering Lead independently drives client work streams and coordinates needed support from Accenture team.
- Knowledge of security methodology and terminology; vulnerabilities, threats, risks…
- Experience with security risk assessment process from any industry (IT/IS, IoT, Automotive…)
- Understanding of connected vehicle features and their ecosystem
- Understanding of relations between security and safety
- Communication skills (ability to give technical demonstrations)
- Autonomous and pro-active approach to given tasks, precision and attention to details and willingness to learn
Nice to have
- Project management or coordination experience
- Understanding of vehicle cybersecurity regulations, UNECE R155, ISO/SAE 21434
- Understanding of safety-relevant product development lifecycle (ideally automotive) including roles and responsibilities of OEMs and suppliers
- Knowledge of any car system like immobilizer, secure gateway or other
- Interest in dealing with the client, comfortable with presenting to external audience
What we offer
- Work for leading product manufacturing companies and suppliers on projects targeting state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions across various industries
- Strong emphasis on trainings, self-development, and certification programs
- Work with unique and attractive 21st century technologies and equipment daily
- Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
- Work in well-established international company with clear career growth possibilities
- Access to the cutting-edge cyber security products and solutions
- Remote work, occasional workshops at client sites across the Globe
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Czech Republic Prague
Acquisition Security Posture Management Analyst
Posted 10 days ago
Czech Republic Prague
Client Data Protection Specialist
Posted 11 days ago
Customer Identity Access Management (All genders)
Posted 13 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.