This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large team of open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. You will be taking part of a dynamic work environment and have colleagues from all over the globe. The Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed – our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge. Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting!
This will be your future role:
• Manage and be responsible for a portfolio of assigned job requisitions
• Actively work with hiring managers, provide feedback on candidates and facilitate timely decision-making
• Be responsible for the whole recruitment process, from the requisition intake discussion with hiring manager and job posting until hiring suitable candidate
• Conduct candidate sourcing in collaboration with hiring manager, monitor and track candidate pipeline
• Review resumes against hiring manager screening criteria, interview candidates and present screened candidate shortlist to hiring manager
• Facilitate candidate assessments, as required
• Negotiate and extend job offers, communicate results and organize start dates with hiring manager and candidate
• Use recruitment systems appropriately, with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
This is what you already have:
• You enjoy foreign languages and you are proficient user of it
•You have experience in recruitment
• You have excellent customer service skills
• You have experience in service delivery or call/contact center is a benefit
• You have experience in recruitment area is a benefit
• You have a process mindset
• You are flexible and adaptable to learn new processes
• You have ability to analyze and solve issues
• You are active team player
• You have strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems)
• You are proactive in taking initiative and actively think about improvements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.