Support Information Security content development and content management for various security tools (Tanium, Splunk, Splunk SOAR/Phantom, API integrations, and custom python compliance scanning tools). Responsible for reviewing existing security use cases and developing new use cases in tools that require technical development, scripting, or complex rule creation. Understand broad security concepts and apply them to improve Accenture’s overall security posture by identifying gaps in use cases or processes that can be actioned by our architects.
- Strong communication and documentation skills (verbal and written)
- Technical proficiency in basic scripting/automation – especially Python
- Flexibility to learn multiple tools and languages quickly (e.g. PowerShell, VBscript, bash, etc)
- Experience in security exploit and prevention concepts (blue or red team)
- Familiarity with various security platform types (SIEM, automation frameworks)
- Strong network and systems knowledge to support content development and security context
Experience: A minimum of 2 years
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.