Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high-performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The V&A Recruiting Integration Lead will serve as the primary recruiting point of contact for the V&A and Post Merger Integration teams leading acquisitions into Accenture globally. This person is responsible to provide recruiting subject matter expertise in order to assess the requirements and support needed for each acquisition from pre-close to stabilization post cut-over. The Recruiting Integration Lead will be responsible for assessing current organization recruiting processes, determining opportunities and priorities to implement standard/customized Accenture tools and processes and then managing that transition and implementation plan. This will require extensive collaboration with the acquired organization’s Recruiting, HR and Operations team, Accenture’s MU Recruiting Directors and teams, and multiple V&A workstreams,
including HR and TSC.
- Assist with the current state recruiting evaluation of new business deal
- Provide an integration recommendation regarding process, tools, resources, and timeline based on the business requirements, business case, and Accenture Recruiting processes, tools, and guidelines
- Develop an integration plan and lead the recruiting integration activities through to steady state
- Work closely with MU Recruiting Leads to ensure current company guidelines are considered in transition plans considering the specific nuances of the new business deal
- Partner with MU Recruiting Leads to ensure current recruiting processes and tools are considered in transition plans considering the nuances of the acquisition
- Interface with acquisition C-suite and Accenture executives
- Liaise with the Client Account HR Team, V&A and Post Merger Integration teams
- Provide weekly updates on the status of acquisitions in progress
- Ensure recruiting items impacting process, system, and people issues are documented/ resolved
- Facilitate handover from the integration team to steady state MU Recruiting team
- A minimum of 4 years Recruiting experience
- A minimum of 1 year Program Management or Change Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Partnering
- Strategic Acumen
- Project Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.