The Mobility Crisis Manager will be responsible for managing critical situations, risks and safety in a manner that satisfies government/legislation, best practices, and corporate position / reputation. He/she is responsible for reducing the risk of personal injury to employees and eliminating business impact. The lead will act as subject matter expert and work collaboratively with the Mobility Management Information Team and GAP team to organize, manage, and direct management crisis activities in support of Accenture people. He/she will implement Mobility processes and procedures (including emergency and recovery plans) and ensures they are applied.
- Provide crisis management advice and guidance to Mobility MU teams.
- Initiate, track deliverables and monitor crisis activities, correspondence, and risks, and maintain leadership status summaries.
- Work with GAP to ensure crisis management support aligns with global priorities, appropriate standards and are delivered in a timely manner.
- Requires identifying and assessing complex legal requirements for our people with ET&I (i.e., tax implications of people on assignments). Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- May provide administrative support and interaction with peers and senior management within Accenture, involving monitoring and tracking of our people.
- Be a role model for more junior crisis management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider crisis management activities.
- Requires analysis and solving of complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seek innovative ways to improve performance of the team.
- If appropriate, coordinate Mobility activities across all countries within the MU and ensure communication is cascaded to each country and act as back up support to the global team.
- Work closely with project leads and other corporate functions lead to operationalize the global / local responses.
- Identify opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with the global team to develop and implement solutions and outcomes.
- Develop and manage relationship with third party Travel Security suppliers and establish standards by which to assess their performance.
- Emergency Planning & Business Continuity Planning – assist efforts to establish plans, keep up-to-date, and provide direction on training / testing approaches.
- Perform required audits and tests related to the Crisis Management Plan.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Will be requested to be available and respond to emergency issues during non-working hours.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Aptitude to work in excel and with large amounts of data
- Ability to remain calm and use good judgment in emergency
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to guide, direct and lead large group discussions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills (including dispute resolution)
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Operational Excellence
- Travel, Safety/Security, or Risk Management industry knowledge
- Emergency Planning & Business Continuity Planning skills
- Accenture Mobility background and knowledge of Accenture policies, etc.
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Travel / Mobility. Emphasis on safety and security management preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.