The Regional Process Transformation will be responsible for executing the process transformation initiatives of the regional payroll transformation E2E. The role is accountable to deliver direct process improvements by streamlining the E2E process which will include partnering with other Corporate Function leadership in enabling the payroll function to operate in the new and aligned to a global process standard. This role must manage process improvements utilizing proven Business Excellence (BE) methodologies and principles where relevant. They must have or develop a deep understanding of our organization and its nuances and be able to finesse the processes to achieve defined outcomes. The role will require the individual to utilise Process improvement methodology (Lean / Sigma / Form etc) to analysis and optimise the processes aligned to a global standard.
- Work with the function / business to identify the key pain points and priorities, understanding constraints including cost, quality, effectiveness, and other factors
- Influence / shape thinking within functions to help drive world-class execution and strategic alignment.
- Drive a process mindset to ensure proper strategic alignment, prioritization, standardization and impact of projects and initiatives.
- Help identify dependencies between processes, initiatives, and areas to ensure that all areas of improvement are addressed
- Provide coordination among teams as needed to ensure a holistic view and “solving for the whole and E2E Thinking”.
- Coordinate deep dives as needed on issue or risk areas that are identified putting in place a structure identification and resolution framework.
- Leading virtual and in-person workshop sessions (using the FORM methodology), as needed, with team leaders and working with teams in delivering project objectives
- Providing formal and informal training as needed
- Learning new skills and techniques, and how to apply within existing and/or new parts of Accenture
- Bachelor’s Degree, +5years experience of transformation / program management
- Good to have: Lean Six Sigma Certification / FORM, Vendor management
Skills & Work Experience
5+ years’ experience in Project Management, Performance Excellence, Operational Excellence or Operational Improvement roles.
The person in this role will need strong skills and experience in:
- Program Management
- Journey and Change management
- Team leadership and facilitation
- Business and functional acumen
- Strategic thinking (Ops strategy, strategic planning, etc.)
- Strategy execution (taking strategy to execution)
- Understanding and Deployment of the FORM methodology
- Strong oral and written English communications skills
- Process Improvement concepts and tools
Good to have
- At least 5+ years within Accenture is preferred.
- Experience within multiple Accenture Organizations (OGs, GPs or Corp Functions)
- Business Architecture
- AI / Automation within E2E processes
- Deployment / involvement in Innovation / Ideation programs
- Application of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Payroll experience
- Experience working in a global, virtual environment with a virtual team across time zones
- Business Excellence / Lean Six Sigma (LSS) tools and concepts as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.