The Global People Analytics (GPA) team is made up of over 300 analytics, reporting, solution architecture, product owner, development, data science, and change management/training professionals around the world whose mission is to provide Accenture business and HR leaders with strategic and operational analytics and
insights to enable data-led decision making. We offer a variety of vibrant and challenging career paths within our team, each with a different set of skills and area of focus:
- Advisory & Insights
- Solutions & Innovation
- Product Management
- Business Architecture
- Data Science & Advanced Analytics
- Learning & Capability Development
- Thought Leadership & Offering Development
- Programs & Operations
Our Product Management people shape and drive the future of our analytics and reporting products across all platforms. Working in collaboration across our entire team and with a heavy reliance on the voice of our customers, our Product Management people ensure we deliver highly relevant, meaningful, and scalable products at speed.
- Partner closely with members of the broader team to create and deliver a dig tally-focused vision and roadmap for analytics and reporting products in the assigned area(s)/portfolio(s).
- Manage with agility the priorities and work products of a matrixed team where you may not have direct supervisory accountability. Solve problems and remove barriers to enable the team for success.
- Collaborate across the ecosystem to generate new ideas, understand needs and priorities of stakeholders, and increase the digital/data fluency of key user groups.
- Advise stakeholders inside and outside the team on the ideal/optimal product strategy/approach to achieve the desired outcomes.
Qualifications: Experience and Education
- Broad experience working in a project, program, or product management role in a complex and fastpaced environment.
- Experience working closely with stakeholders to understand and translate their needs into a dynamic product strategy, roadmap, vision.
- Experience coordinating or managing matrixed teams and driving the team to collective success.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, an Abilities (KSAs )
- Knowledge of industry-leading analytics products and tools/methodologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage a large volume of work while motivating the team to succeed.
- Strategic and visionary thinking—with the ability to translate the vision into a workable roadmap/plan.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.