Finance Transition Services (FTS)
Leveraging deep financial expertise and proven workplans, FTS sets up new or transforms existing or acquired financial management processes, bringing them in line with Accenture standards, enforcing operational excellence & compliance and driving profitability growth. FTS professionals work with Senior Management throughout the firm, across all types of organic and inorganic transactions, across all Geographies.
Finance Transition Services (FTS) Senior Analyst can expect to work on the following deal profiles:
- Organic deals:
- Large new contracts in start-up phase
- Poorly performing financial contracts with enhanced complexity or risk
- A short-term CFM Delivery role that fulfills a capacity or capability gap
- Inorganic deals:
- Finance integration activities on Ventures and Acquisitions / Divestitures
Finance Transition Services (FTS) Specialist can expect to support senior team member in the following areas:
- Individual contract and portfolios of contracts:
- Gather and document business case assumptions. Establish workplan taking into account both Accenture standard requirements as well as contract specifics.
- Design and setup appropriate hierarchy structure for contract in Accenture’s ERP
- Implement standard Accenture digital financial tool-set
- Design and establish project best practice financial processes including roles and responsibilities.
- Support and advise deal leadership in negotiations, profitability recovery action plans, reporting to Accenture review boards.
- Define ongoing finance support roles and responsibilities and ensure smooth handover and coaching from FTS.
- Overall integration activities on Ventures and Acquisitions
- Establish appropriate hierarchy structure for both contract and non-contract financials in Accenture’s ERP
- Provide leadership in new business processes by developing and implementing sound pricing fundamentals for new and extended opportunities
- Perform or supervise preparation of program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Manage corporate forecasting activities as defined by Accenture as well ad hoc and internal stakeholder management requests
- Execute all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
- Provide full management of P&L from revenue to operating income (including non-contract costs)
- Ensure balance sheet accountability
- Internal FTS initiatives
- Processes and tools improvements, communication across team, people development
Must have skills & work experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting OR Other business degree
- 2+ years of experience in a financial role
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Deep knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- SAP S4/ Hana experience
- Advanced Business English language (written and oral)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Good to have:
- Foreign Language skills other than English (French, Italian, German, Spanish)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.