Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of around 150 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security, we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
Vulnerability management engineer designs and configures vulnerability management solutions on various information technologies and platforms, automates vulnerability data processing and reporting, performs technical threat/risk and vulnerability assessments, creates customized vulnerabilities notifications and other advisories to our clients and supports operational teams in various vulnerability remediation and management activities.
- Experience in IT, optimally in Security, with exposure to infrastructure and application vulnerability scan configurations, vulnerability assessments and vulnerability management
- Working knowledge of security principles, techniques, and technologies
- Good understanding of network protocols, design, and security operations
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Experience with scripting, e.g. in Python
Nice to have skills
- Certifications from vulnerability management areas
- Security hardening techniques and hardening standards, patching
- Ability to design and document security operational procedures
What we offer
- You will be part of a customer-facing team providing services within their security operational environments.
- Opportunity to work on various interesting projects delivered to our global TOP 500 clients and with the newest trends in the cyber security area
- Professional training and acquisition of crucial security certificates
- Ability to move between different teams with different specializations in either offensive or defensive security
- Access to the cutting-edge cyber security products and solutions
- Remote work
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.