The Interactive AISL will be responsible for assessing and establishing data protection controls and standards to reduce business risk to Accenture, our clients and our clients' clients.
Day to day management of CDP plans aligned to the Interactive Service Group. This involves managing risk / compliance programs for multiple CDP plans.
Create relationships with the leadership, delivery leads, and control owners within the respective Interactive CDP plans.
- Mentor and train delivery leads / control owners when needed.
- Monitor CDP roll on/off compliance across the assigned CDP plans.
- Monitor access deprovisioning compliance across the assigned CDP plans.
- Support emerging very high-risk contracts to ensure the appropriate mobilization and implementation of controls.
- Create and implement Information Security across the assigned Interactive CDP plans.
- Support emerging threat response as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ year experience working with data protection controls governing confidential data
- 3+ years work experience managing timelines, work plans, deliverables; strong organization skills with attention to detail and follow through to resolve issues
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Travel 5% may be required
- Preference for at least one current recognized security professional certification such as CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Czech Republic Prague
Acquisition Security Posture Management Analyst
Posted 12 days ago
Czech Republic Prague
Client Data Protection Specialist
Posted 13 days ago
Customer Identity Access Management (All genders)
Posted 15 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.