Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 449.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
We are looking for Security Architect to join our Security Consulting team! We are currently building a unique team of people working in the field of Security Consulting, that would be a new part of Accenture Security, helping our clients with security, alongside our Cyber Fusion Centre.
- Review security requirements and assess the security posture to identify gaps or improvements
- Define secure design of business, IT, and security solutions
- Participate in designated projects and business initiatives as the security subject matter expert
- Play an active role in developing security technical architecture and design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into account the client business priorities
- Review business processes from security perspective and identify threats, risks, and solutions accordingly
- Perform R&D in the field of IT security, including the IT security trending topics, including cloud security and IoT
- Support the development and implementation of security and compliance legislation, such as GDPR, PSD2, and Cybersecurity law
- Prepare security standards, guidelines and polices