Adobe Marketing + Communications
About the Accenture Adobe Business Group:
• Companies are galvanizing to push beyond the customer experience philosophy and organize their whole businesses around the delivery of exceptional experiences – we call that the Business of Experience (BX). Our Interactive service – the largest digital and design agency in the world – and the Accenture Adobe Business Group are an essential ingredient in driving this experience renaissance.
• Together, Accenture and Adobe unleash the powers of emotion, empathy, and excitement at an enterprise scale to create unrivalled experiences.
• Accenture has over 50,000 professionals in this field of which 1,300 are certified in Adobe, looking after more than 2,000 clients. With 40+ design studios, research & development offices and centers of excellence world-wide we power our 18+ years of relationship with Adobe.
The role of Accenture Partner Marketing Manager - Adobe / Industry + Functions Business Group (Manager) focuses on:
• Support the planning and lead the execution of the Accenture Adobe Business Group marketing mix
• Drive marketing programs to maximize usage and relevance of IPS-related marketing materials and live content for the Accenture Adobe Business Group
• Partnering with
o the intelligent platform services (IPS) & ecosystem marketing team,
o the Accenture Adobe Business Group business leadership team,
o the Cloud alliance partner marketing teams,
o the Strategy & Consulting marketing teams,
o the Interactive marketing team,
o the campaign and event management teams
to develop and execute the overall marketing approach for the Accenture Adobe Business Group.
• As part of Accenture’s ecosystem partner marketing team, also market the network of partners enabling and accelerating our clients’ functional transformation:
o Plan and manage integrated marketing campaigns with marketing teams for functions like Supply Chain, Talent & Organization, CFO & Enterprise Value, Business Process Management and Customer Experience
o Plan and manage event sponsorships and roundtables for our function platforms partnerships
o Collaborate with the marketing teams of our partners to negotiate and go to market with joint, mutually-beneficial messages and marketing programs
o Manage the development of partner-specific content and marketing assets and activities
o Work with Accenture’s alliance leads to prioritize select-few, mutually beneficial partner marketing activities that help drive the joint growth goals of the partnership
Skills & Work Experience
• Minimum of 7 years agency or in-house marketing experience in the technology and/ or professional services sector
• Experience in partnership/ ecosystem/ co-marketing is a plus
• Experience with Adobe marketing is a plus
• Experienced at building strong working relationships and providing strategic counsel to senior business leadership
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting
• Demonstrated ability to succeed in inter-cultural environments
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.