Maximize business performance by driving insightful and actionable solutions across the portfolio & accounts for Strategy & Consulting Service (Global) P&L, with a key focus on being outcome driven around Revenue Growth, Profitability Expansion and Cash Flow optimization.
Responsibilities include Pre-close support, Actuals and Variance analysis, Executive meeting support material, Margin improvement & growth analytics, Pricing Analytics, and forecasting.
- Collaborate with the Market and MU finance teams teams in conducting analysis and identifying actions.
- Develop and maintain monthly reports and analysis
- Review and analyse monthly global financial results and understand variances to forecast including identify issues that require further action and provide solutions.
- Assist with preparation of leadership decks to the Global Leadership Team as required.
- Plan and Forecast preparation and forecast submission, inclusive of a clear understanding of the assumptions
- Analyse areas of Profitability expansion/improvement, identify insights and actions, and drive these actionable solutoins across the Portfolio and Accounts.
- Identify and assist in executing continuous improvement opportunities.
- Undertake special projects, research and ad-hoc analysis as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Business or Accounting Degree
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts, US GAAP and Accenture finance policies
- Knowledge of Accenture economic model (applies to internal candidate only)
- Knowledge of Accenture financial systems (SAP/BR/MMB) (applies to internal candidate only)
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Confident and comfortable dealing with finance and non-finance executives
- Ability to deal directly and effectively with executive leadership
- Ability to produce timely and quality deliverables
- Required to operate independently and prioritize workload
- Advanced Excel Technical Skills and Tools development skills
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Reports to: Account & Portfolio Performance S&C Global lead
- Supervises & Mentors: Other junior team members
- External Relationships: S&C CFO/Deputy, M/MU CFO, and peers in other P&A Towers
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.