Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of around 150 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
As part of the Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague, you will be part of a specialised team to deliver managed Threat Hunting operations to our clients. Our managed Threat Hunting service enables our clients to uncover threats that would otherwise remain hidden. You will be looking for the evidence of active threats within our clients environments that bypass both preventative and detective controls using our delivery methodology and threat hunting tools and techniques.
- Experience with Threat Hunting techniques on both the endpoint and network data
- Strong knowledge of Windows internals and solid networking fundamentals
- Strong understanding of common attack vectors and offensive tools and tactics
- Understanding of enterprise architectures and large IT environment operations
- Understanding of common malware types and behaviours and common infection vectors
- Ability to identify attacker Tactics, Techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Experience with IoC lifecycle (development, organization, sharing, effective usage)
- Experience with statistical/quantitative analysis methods and tools
- Ability to develop small automation scripts and makeshift tools (Python, PowerShell, Bash, …)
- Strong findings documentation and reporting skills
- Solid presentation and communication skills.
- 3+ years of information security operations experience
Nice to have
- Experience with Cloud environments
- Experience with OT and ICS environments
- Knowledge of system internals for Unix-based systems
- Experience with reverse engineering and sandboxing technologies
- Degree in relevant computer science/IT field
- Security certifications, for example, but not limited to, GREM, GCFE, GCFA, CEH, GCIH
- SIEM (Splunk, QRadar, Sentinel, …) and EDR (CrowdStrike, FireEye HX, Endgame, Defender ATP) experience
What we offer
- You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, innovative and diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
- Opportunity to work on various interesting projects delivered to our global TOP 500 clients and with the newest trends in the cyber security area
- Professional training and acquisition of crucial security certificates – from Offensive Security through CREST to SANS trainings and GIAC certifications
- Ability to move between different teams with different specializations in either offensive or defensive security
- Access to the cutting-edge cyber security products and solutions
- Remote work
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.