Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 500,000+ people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus across Europe on their respective market and roll out of marketing activities.
YOUR ROLE: Group Planning + Operations Manager – Europe Market
Play a key strategic role in ensuring the successful operation of the 300+ M+C Europe Market Team. Reporting to the Europe Strategic Initiatives and Planning Lead, you focus on Budgeting, Operations, HR admin and special projects, working closely with the CMO Europe, M+C MU Leadership Team, Finance and Human Resources.
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, here’s a look at some of your responsibilities.
- Be the point of contact for the CMO Europe, Europe M+C Leadership team, Finance and HR teams related to budgets and role management
- Orchestrate financial planning process, including framework definition and communication working closely with the Europe Strategic Initiates and Planning Lead
- Monitor execution of financial plan monthly, escalating major variances as appropriate
- Provide hands-on budget management support, particularly to teams where no dedicated operations resources exist
- Support special requests such as savings targets, headcount forecast, procurement/invoice processing, etc.
- Educate teams on key principles of financial management as needed.
- Track and analyze different workstreams like budgets, payroll, organization design and people and community initiatives
- Support the Europe CMO and Strategic Initiatives and Planning Lead with requests as they occur
- Represent Europe Market point of view in the global Group Planning & Operations Lead meetings as well the wider community
- Interface and contact person between CMO, Human Resources and M+C MU Leads Ops teams
- Ensure Workday, Europe blueprint and organization charts are accurate and up to date
- Orchestrate performance achievement/promotion processes – as directed by HR and the CMO
- Support the New Joiner Program and other HR initiatives across Europe as needed/directed
- Support major pan-European project with operations as they occur
- Participate in/lead process improvements for Europe M+C Team
- Others, as identified by the Europe CMO or Strategic Initiatives + Planning Lead
YOUR EXPERIENCE: We are looking for a self-starter who is a strategic thinker, loves to brainstorm and solve challenges, has strong financial analysis, budget management, HR and operations acumen, and a strong process focus to their work.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Work Experience: 4+ year business experience, working in a complex organization, ideally in a marketing environment but with a focus/interest in accounting and operations.
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree either in Economics or Accounting
- A minimum of 5yrs overall working experience
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines autonomously and independently
- Creative thinker, executive presence desired, be able to work with a variety of stakeholders, styles, and functional groups
- Supports connectivity and relationships across the team
- Great PPT / Excel skills
Virtual role, working from home or local office – may need to travel on occasion for meetings once travel is reinstated
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud First Marketing + Communications Senior Analyst
Marketing & Communications
Posted 3 days ago
Digital Marketing Senior Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 6 days ago
Growth Priority Campaign Lead + NA C-Suite Networks Lead
Marketing & Communications
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.