This will be your future team:
You will be part of team of 4 people, acting as business partners in supply & demand management for 4 countries – Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary. We work in dynamic environment, have to always decide quickly and every day brings us new situations and challenges. In our job, we have space to bring our own ideas and come up with creative solutions. Each member of our team has his/her own tasks to complete, but whenever the situation requires, we rely on each other. If you need, the other team members are always here to listen and help you. Mutual trust and respect are very important values for us. We care about each other and like to also spend time together outside of the office hours.
This will be your future role:
A Internal Talent Coordinator supports Accenture’s Technology & Consulting groups in execution of sourcing for the upcoming and/or existing projects. The role embraces variety of different activities starting with preparation of sourcing strategy across one or more channels while considering cost & availability of resources, ending by analyzing of sourcing risks and discussing of mitigation options with the leadership. You will also:
- actively participate in prioritization of talent needs
- ensure early visibility of new demand pipeline by active participation during new business meetings
- be in close cooperation with Recruitment, Procurement, Delivery Center and other Accenture teams and representatives to provide a fully coordinated sourcing plan
- review metrics and reporting related to the resource pipeline, client response time, average age of demand, overdue demand etc. and provide regular reporting towards partners from the business
- participate in various HR/scheduling initiatives/projects and in reporting & process optimization and description
This is what you already have:
This role requires a complex personality, a person with deep sense for business, project planning, for whom analytical thinking is simply natural way of thinking. On the other hand, this role has a huge human dimension because you need to properly match the right people to the right jobs to ensure mutual contented match between the employee and the project, in order to make the business work. All this will be only possible if you become a self-confident, well-informed, professional and trustful business partner to your team and our leadership.
- You are fluent in Czech/Slovak and English
- You already have at least 2 years of experience in HR (recruitment, HR generalist role; HR project coordinator); experience from international environment and consulting / IT company is an advantage
- You are familiar with MS Office package (Excel PowerPoint)
If you find this role challenging enough and you think you would be the right match, take a chance and apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.