Join an interesting and dynamic project supporting an international pharmaceutical company by providing local affiliate support for pharmacovigilance and provide quality check/review for affiliate data entry of cases with source documents in French, maintaining high standard of accuracy. Currently the team is looking for a French and English speaker who would join it as a Local Drug Safety Officer.
The primary role of Local Drug Safety Officer is to support local affiliate activities mainly triage and affiliate data entry review of cases received in French and translated into English and transcribe these cases in the client's database and report forms.
- Triage and checks/reviews of translated drug safety source documents and cases and ensuring that items are accurately translated from French to English
- Transcription of cases in the client's database and report forms
- Translation of cases from French to English
- Capture the errors in the defect tracker
- Provide feedback to individuals in a timely manner and review the correction
- Escalate issues or tasks outside the normal scope of work
- Completed degree in any Life Science field – biology, genetics, ecology, medicine etc. (minimum bachelor degree of 3 or more years)
- English language proficiency at B2 level or higher
- Fluency in French at B2 level or higher
- Work experience in research & development / pharmacovigilance area is advantage
- Medical educational background / knowledge of medical terminology is advantage
- Good computer literacy and ability to learn new systems
- Good interrelationship skills and ability to train/mentor colleagues
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.