- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (at least 1+ year)
- Experience with complex data structures, data modelling and databases
- Experience with any Salesforce clouds would be beneficial
- General understanding of key digital marketing trends
- Experience with E2E Marketing Cloud implementation
- Client facing approach, communications/presentation skills
- Experience with trainings, demo session
Good to have qualifications:
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with API integrations (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with any marketing automations tools/platforms
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Agile practices and associated tools (Jira/Azure DevOps or similar)
- Experience with Marketing Cloud scripting languages (AMPScript, SSJS)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.