This critical role will drive the strategic direction and delivery of all Accenture Marketing + Communications (M+C) asset distribution capabilities. This includes shaping the design, implementation and operation of our Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution and any other asset distribution channels needed to support M+C. If you excel at devising technical solutions to meet business requirements and have a keen ability as a translator between non-technical and technical teams, then we want to meet you!
In this role, you will be the go-to subject matter expert for asset distribution capabilities aimed at aggregating and ensuring assets are accessible. You will develop and maintain strong relationships across the M+C organization to better understand needs and define technology requirements to generate value. You will partner regularly with other members of the Digital Asset Management team to inform strategic planning and deliver against timelines, and you will define the future roadmap and system integration points to drive continued value and connectivity across the capabilities that support our M+C organization.
Given asset management capabilities incorporate delivery of functionality to support asset development from conception all the way through archiving, you will be addressing the needs of all of marketing and communications as well as our internal and external creative agency partners. As a result, your self-starter mentality along with your keen ability to remain organized, live in the details and still maintain the strategic big picture will serve you well in the unique opportunities this role presents.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the asset management subject matter expert to assess new M+C needs and recommend use of the DAM or other capabilities to address
- Be the voice and key point of contact for our M+C stakeholders (25+ teams and creative agencies) to understand use cases and distill, prioritize and implement new requirements
- Manage the design, development, QA, user testing, implementation (end to end)
- Advise on areas of risk, raise issues early and provide work-in-progress status
- Articulate the value of asset distribution channels to leadership, sponsors and users of the systems
- Partner with CIO Change Management team to execute against overall Digital Asset Management strategy and rollout approach to ensure relevance for each M+C stakeholder group and overall
- Define KPIs and track performance to drive leadership buy-in and a business case for continued investment
- Partner with potential integration owners to better understand systems and provide business system integration mapping support with CIO Technical teams
- Keep a pulse on current and evolving technologies to shape recommendations for asset distribution channel capabilities
- Ensure capabilities and processes meet procurement, data privacy, legal, etc. requirements and standards
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same
- Critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems and reduce complexity to a simple, single concept, idea or goal
- Strong understanding of the creative production process and marketing and communications roles
- Ability to collaborate with multiple business units to understand asset needs across services, industries, markets, sales marketing and creative teams and build relationships
- People developer with experience leading and directing the work of others to drive growth opportunities
- Innovative mindset to push boundaries and offer new approaches to solve problems
- Strong storyteller and advisor with an ability to communicate in a succinct and concise manner to various audiences including senior leadership
- Proven track record of defining a project plan and delivering against a project schedule by proactively identifying and managing project risks and understanding the impacts of change and ways to manage it
- Knowledge of relevant content metadata and file formats
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies and ceremonies, including Scaled Agile
- Familiarity with DAM concepts (e.g. Taxonomy, metadata, and content creation lifecycle) / Marketing Technology stack
How will this role benefit you?
You will have the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of our M+C organization each and every day by delivering asset distribution capabilities delivering real benefits allowing our people to be more efficient and effective! You will have direct exposure to leadership and work with diverse teams who manage the systems and processes that enable Accenture to run each day. In addition, you will be a part of a credential making team - where the outcome of the project can be shared with clients on how Accenture has transformed its’ asset management approach to improve the employee and target experience every day.
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Owner experience with technical solutions
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience researching and evaluating tools, and drafting technical requirements
- Experience leading project teams and working with cross-functional / extended
- Previous experience developing and executing Change Management strategies
- Digital Asset or Knowledge Management solutions experience desired (added plus if applied to Marketing use cases or direct Adobe Experience Manager experience)
- Marketing & Communications or Agency experience preferred, developing creative concepts, campaigns, or digital experiences a plus
- Degree in information, library studies, or other technical field a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Campaign Management Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 3 days ago
Digital Marketing Manager – Accenture GO (North America)
Marketing & Communications
Posted 6 days ago
Cloud First Marketing + Communications Senior Analyst
Marketing & Communications
Posted 9 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.