Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of around 150 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
Our global Cyber Investigation and Forensic Response (CIFR) practice is rapidly expanding in order to uniquely deliver around the clock incident response services to our expanding portfolio of enterprise customers. The sheer variety and scale of work we do and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. The team you will join operates across Europe, providing expertise to multi-national clients and thought leadership within our company.
As part of the Accenture Security CIFR and Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague, you will be part of a specialised team to respond to some of the largest and most complex data breaches around the world, as well as conduct cyber threat hunting in some of the most complex business environments, leveraging a variety of tools and Digital Forensic and Incident Response (DIFR) techniques. You will work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment with a diverse team of talent, in support of one mission – providing expert incident response services to Accenture customers.
- Strong knowledge of incident response, digital forensics and cyber incident investigation processes
- Strong familiarity with common DFIR toolsets and DFIR related knowledge of Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux and MacOS operating systems
- Experience of Threat Hunting, on both the endpoint and ideally network
- The ability to conduct data collection, host and network digital forensics, log analysis, malware analysis and living-of-the-land techniques in support of incident response investigations, including leveraging EDR solutions and threat intelligence
- The ability to identify attacker Tactics, Techniques and procedures (TTPs) and to develop indicators of compromise
- How to find and eradicate attackers, improve monitoring and protection capabilities
- Develop and implement dynamic remediation plans for customers in conjunction with incident response engagements
- Understanding of enterprise environments and how they work
- Understanding of common malware types and behaviours and common infection vectors
- Solid presentation and client facing communication skills.
- 3+ years of DFIR experience
Nice to have
- Experience with Cloud environments
- Experience with OT and ICS environments
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages
- Experience of reverse engineering and sandboxing technologies
- Relevant degree in computing/IT
- Security certifications, for example, but not limited to, GREM, GCFE, GCFA, CEH, GCIH
- Previous experience in leading incident response engagements and teams
What we offer
- You will be part of the global Cyber Investigation and Forensic Response (CIFR) practice and Euopean IR team
- You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, innovative and diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
- Opportunity to work on various interesting projects delivered to our global TOP 500 clients and with the newest trends in the cyber security area
- Professional training and acquisition of crucial security certificates – from Offensive Security through CREST to SANS trainings and GIAC certifications
- Ability to move between different teams with different specializations in either offensive or defensive security
- Access to the cutting-edge cyber security products and solutions
- Remote work
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.