Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services, security and outsourcing company. We help our clients, including 94 companies of the Fortune Global 100, to become high-performance businesses and governments. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Join Accenture Security Consulting team! We are currently building a unique team of people working in the field of Security Consulting, that would be a new part of Accenture Security, helping our clients with security, alongside our CyberFusion Centre. Security Consulting team helps our clients optimize security-related processes:
- Security Strategy
- Risk and Compliance
- Identity and Access Management
- Cyber Security
- Informational Security
Our security experts help clients optimize processes and implement systems to manage access to IT resources in companies. We are looking for passionate, tech-enthusiasts and innovative professionals!
- Close collaboration with the client to analyze business requirements for security solutions
- Having an active role in all aspects of the project - from first meeting with clients and identifying the Security issues to final recommendations and implementation of the Security change.
- Communication across teams regarding possible technical implementation.
- Creation and Cooperation of offers and new opportunities.
- Experience in designing business processes and project work related to Security
- Experience with participation on security consulting projects or delivery of relevant activities
- Strong knowledge of modern security technology trends and how they can be applied to companies to address real security challenges.
- Experience in the area of Security Strategy, Risk and Compliance or Security Governance.
- Knowledge of cyber security, informational security or identity management subject (including identity lifecycle, identity management processes) is an advantage.
- Experience in consulting environment or at high tech companies providing services for external clients is a plus.
- Excellent Business English and Czech communication skills are required.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technologies (ideally with focus on Information/Cyber Security)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.