- Guide the Client’s employees through the appropriate ways of buying
- Maintain and inform them on the status of purchase orders
- Communicate daily with users and suppliers via phone and email
- Identify, source and negotiate with potential suppliers based on the requirements
- Assist the creation and updates of the supplier database
- Ensure the purchase orders are compliant with the Client’s strategy and policies
- You enjoy interacting with people
- For you, organizing your work and your time is as easy as pie
- You do not leave any detail out and you crave for figuring out solutions
- You care about your team mates and working atmosphere
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience
- You previously worked in a field relating to Procurement or Finance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.