Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. We help our clients, including 94 companies of the Fortune Global 100, to become high-performance businesses and governments. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
We are looking for new colleagues - Junior & Senior JAVA Developers for different kind of projects (banking industry, insurance, pharmacy, automotive, telecommunications)
- Development of new application functionalities
- Development of technical documentation
- Application troubleshooting
- Communication with business analysts and testers
Technologies which we are using:
- Oracle SQL
And others like: Spring boot, Angular, PrimeFaces, Selenium, Jira, Scrum, Linux
What we are looking for:
- Junior or Senior developers with proven experience with Java programming
- Able to understand and maintain complex system
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
- Team player, open minded, proactive and good communication skills
- Communicative English, Czech/Slovak language advanced/native
We are offering:
- Opportunity to boost your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- Personalized training program and online trainings to soft and hard skill
- Varied interesting project in different kind of industries
- Team role according to your seniority
- Professionally managed projects
- Outstanding benefit package – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, sick days, overtime payment, etc.
- Other activities: Team breakfast meeting, sport activities, Xgames or you can be a part of our voluntary groups (we are running for TeriBear, Collected clothes for homeless, supporting Children´s home, Supporting dog shelters etc.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Czech Republic will be conducted only via online format during the current coronavirus outbreak.
This Job position is open for remote work with full support of our offices in Prague and Ostrava.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - Los Angeles
Application Designer - 3783819
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Norwalk
Application Designer - 3895202
Posted 3 days ago
USA DE - Wilmington
Quality assurance engineer, Automation - 3788283
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.