The Competitive Intelligence Advisor plays a pivotal role in maximizing profitability for Accenture by ensuring the most relevant insight about Accenture’s competition and differentiation is available to leadership and deal teams who articulate the value we bring to our clients and drive pricing decisions. This group is a centralized function that delivers competitive insight to the Markets / Market Units in a standardized way and partners with Pricing Architects to guide, shape and deliver strategies to help improve our differentiation agenda and enhance our competitive positioning in the market.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Design and develop best-in-class competitive intelligence deal support framework and ecosystem.
• Drive collaboration and enhance stakeholder relationships to develop an integrated CI approach
• Oversee the execution of deal support, strategic and tactical competitive analysis projects and ongoing competitive monitoring activities that result in advising leadership and sales teams to make key decisions about Accenture's competitive positioning
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Business Case Development - ADVANCED
• Competitive Analysis - ADVANCED
• Industry Insight - ADVANCED
• Sales Enablement - ADVANCED
• Sales Reporting & Channel Analytics - EXPERT
• Stakeholder Management - ADVANCED
• Value Analysis and Prioritization - ADVANCED
English language fluency (oral and written)
Nice to have:
Business Management education desirable
Skills & Work Experience
A minimum of 4 years of experience
Nice to have:
Understanding of S&PP processes and tools
Familiarity with Finance processes desirable
Other requirements (please specify such as overtime, etc.)
Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
Must be flexible with work hours according to shifting business needs
Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
May be required to travel on rare occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.