The Sourcing Team Leader is responsible for multi-category teams managing sourcing projects across a mixed portfolio of clients and categories in delivery centers around Europe and off-shore locations. In this role, you will need to be able to work in a blended environment of client dedicated team and shared services while having the ability to effectively collaborate and influence across the Procurement Services Business in the following areas: Maximize resource utilization to ensure optimal productivity and margin contributing to contract P&L; Ability to be nimble in maintaining the right resource level and mixture; Assist in developing and career tracking resources newer in their professional career; Participate in new business development, especially due diligence and solution design; Develop and maintain a multiyear roadmap to evolve the Services Organization and continue our rotation to the new; Lead delivery of sourcing services across categories. Strategic development and performance delivery of the sourcing function.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for leading large, complex sourcing programs and teams across multiple locations and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on time delivery of all the applicable deliverables including managing the people, process, and technology related activities required for a new/existing Procurement outsourcing engagements
- Provide support in the sales process through the development of estimates, timelines, resource requirements
- Build and lead a positive work environment that influences high employee engagement and supports Accenture’s retention and diversity targets
- Enable the journey to Intelligent Operations in the delivery of the contract building a 360-degree value proposition
- Create actionable performance achievement plans for self (and others as appropriate) that include succession plans, capability development (team skills building), and contributions to knowledge sharing etc.
- Serve as an escalation point to operational and delivery needs
- Leadership – responsible for supervising, managing and leading large size teams
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Demonstrated referenceable experience directly owning key client relationships and delivering on procurement sourcing programs
- Ability to manage overall sourcing delivery for a portfolio of clients; Knowledge of how and when to escalate
- Collaborative team player – promoting inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day-to-day work, and leading by example
- Ability to drive transformational change
- Strong ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple internal clients
- Strong client and leadership skills
- Strong project and risk management skills
- Act confidently in uncertain circumstances works effectively in ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and use a logical approach to determine the best solution innovative ideas
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of procurement / operations / consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of people management, supervisory or mentoring experience
Set yourself apart:
- Strong leadership skills – proven ability to attract, build, mentor and direct a high-performing cohesive team
- Proven experience in interacting with key client executive influencers, and building trusted relationships across the organization
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment in an inclusive and diverse workforce
- Experience in a matrix organization dealing with multiple service lines, managers/approvers, and knowledge of shared services operating models
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Recognized leader and developer of people working in diverse team environments
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.