Accenture is seeking a collaborative and results oriented Sourcing Associate Manager to collaborate with external clients to develop and execute sourcing strategies related to Corporate Professional Services, HR, Travel. You will work with Fortune 500 clients to support each company s business goals while achieving optimal pricing, quality and service levels. In this capacity, you will have substantial involvement in supporting sales and solution design and in helping procurement organizations expand their involvement and control of non traditional spend areas.
- Identify cost productivity improvement opportunities in spending across a wide array of leading companies
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Provide industry and supplier research, market intelligence and financial analyses to client.
- Support development of market insights from cross client sourcing activity and collaborate with the Procurement Category function.
- Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts support account stakeholder relationship plans
- Promote corporate objectives and change initiatives, ensuring that the sourcing team is supporting overall company direction and growth
- Mentor sourcing team on stakeholder and project management, with a special emphasis on collaboration, customer focus, delivery excellence, continuous improvement, negotiations and contracting
Here s What You Need
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in consulting, sourcing procurement supply chain management function
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience
- Advanced degree preferred
- Ability to effectively lead formal strategic sourcing efforts related to indirect and or direct categories Corporate Professional Services, HR, Travel categories
- Ability to act independently and can interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple internal clients
- Strong analytical, organization time management and problem solving skills
- Well developed, solution oriented selling skills
- Ability to drive transformational change
- Solid multi phase project management skills
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Formal training and or experience in strategic sourcing, negotiations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders or customers that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.