We are one of the world's leading providers in sourcing and procurement services. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level. Do you want to work in an environment where we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes?
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
Accenture is seeking a strong thought leader with deep category expertise for the role of IT Vendor Manager.
This position is focused on sourcing and category knowledge in the one or more of the following technology categories:
- Cloud including public cloud offerings such as AWS, Google, and Azure
- Infrastructure including servers, end user computing, print services, storage, and security, Infrastructure as a Service
- Telecom including unified systems WebEx, Skype, etc. , LAN WAN technologies, mobility, wireline, and software defined networking
- Software including SaaS, ELAs with major vendors, maintenance renewals, security, and Platform as a Service
- Services managed services, devops, strategic consulting services, cloud managed services, application and infrastructure services, contact centers, requirements development
As an IT Vendor Manager, you will harvest market intelligence content in the key categories infuse category insights and strategies into opportunity assessments, sourcing projects, and sales pursuits and coach and guide sourcing project managers with strategic oversight on projects within respective areas.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of technology sourcing technology consulting or related experience
- Minimum of 3 5 years of strategic sourcing, consulting or related professional industry experience
- English full proficiency and any of the following languages is a plus Italian, German or French
- Thorough understanding of the supplier landscape and interpretation of market trends within the identified categories listed above.
- Demonstrated success
- Ability to develop and frequently refresh market intelligence and insight tools to support internal sourcing teams and educate external client stakeholders
- Ability to apply insights to customer s situation for meaningful impact
- Ability to influence and persuade senior level client stakeholders
- Effective coaching skills and ability to develop others
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Ability to interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
- Existing positive relationships within industries related to the identified categories listed above.
- Strong sourcing knowledge to be able to translate category to sourcing strategy
- Well developed, solution oriented selling skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.