Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading providers in sourcing and procurement services. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level. Do you want to work in an environment where we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes?
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to provide solutions to across a variety of industries, whilst referencing past deliveries of end-to-end Source to Pay programs
- How to drive Procurement organizations through sustainable changes
- To transform leading organizations and communities around the world
Accenture is seeking a collaborative and results-oriented Sourcing Manager with expertise in a wide range of Facilities Management categories to work with Fortune 500 clients to develop and execute sourcing strategies. In this capacity, you will have frequent interaction with team members and customers in the execution of projects that help customers achieve significant value in the form of improved pricing, quality, and supplier performance. In addition, you will be held accountable to maximize resource utilization to ensure optimal productivity and margin, while participating in new business development, especially due diligence and solution design.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Identify cost/productivity improvement opportunities in Facilities Management across a wide array of leading companies
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts, support account stakeholder relationship plans
- Promote corporate objectives and change initiatives, ensuring that the Facilities Management sourcing team is supporting overall company direction and growth
- Represent the Sourcing & Category Management team as a category expert to current and prospective customers
- Support regional category strategy, in support of a global approach, contributing to overall growth and delivery commitments
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrable experience in consulting, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function in Facilities Management
- Minimum of 5 years in strategic sourcing for Facilities Management
Travel: This position may require travel to multiple customer locations at times
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- Masters Business Administration
- Deep knowledge of multiple sub-categories within Facilities Management, including end to end Integrated facilities management such as soft and hard services: cleaning services, security services, food services, office services and maintenance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to act independently and can interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple internal clients
- Well-developed, solution-oriented selling skills
- Ability to drive transformational change
- Solid multi-phase project management skills
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Formal training and/or experience in strategic sourcing, negotiations
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders or customers that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.