KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Support sourcing contracting projects across multiple IT Services and sub categories in the English and Italian language.
- Engage with customers to drive and communicate progress
- Independently manage medium and high value sourcing projects obtain quotations and customer specifications to ensure smooth delivery
- Manage simple, standard contracting process with various IT managed services suppliers with the support of Legal Counsel
- Support Procurement related data and document management requirements
- Independently manage price and scope negotiations and ensure quality delivery of Statement of Work
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A bachelor s degree, masters degree will be a plus
- Italian and English fluency is a must, German fluency will be a plus
- Procurement sourcing experience of 3 years and an overall 5 years of work experience at least
- Experience in sourcing, contracting or spot buying in the IT category preferred
- Perfect project management skills and ability to organize and prioritize own work
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, organization time management and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement sourcing and contracting processes will be a plus
Travel could be 0.5 in this role
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.