People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Sales & Pricing Performance, and we position Accenture to compete, win and grow – to achieve high-performing sales and durable, profitable growth. As we strive to become a world-class sales organization, we embrace change and set our sights high even when the journey is hard because it makes us stronger and better together. Within Sales & Pricing Performance, our Change Management & Training team supports the change strategies, enablement, and ongoing engagement of priority initiatives within our large-scale transformation.
A self-motivated, action-oriented professional who desires to be part of a Change Management & Training team. You are experienced in the delivery of cohesive and purpose driven solutions. You are capable and experienced in helping to deliver change programs, enablement solutions, and/or content resources that enable professionals to deliver efficiently, effectively, and profitably.
As an S&PP Change Management & Training Specialist you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Contribute to priority initiatives within the Sales & Pricing Performance Corporate Function.
- Support transformational change management programs within Sales & Pricing Performance and help drive change management and training initiatives for our Accenture sales priorities – helping our sales audience increase their skills and deliver value to our clients
- Facilitate change discovery and analysis processes with key stakeholders by gathering data, analyzing problems, discovering insights, formulating hypotheses, creating recommendations, and helping to implement the changes
- Provide knowledge and experience related to the skills, structures, tools, and support mechanisms needed to manage change and to foster an environment conducive to sustaining that change through key deliverables related to content, engagement, and enablement for change initiatives.
- Support and/or develop content for various audiences - providing training and other enablement and creative engagement activities – to include but not limited to: change strategies, asset development, training, videos, job aids, adoption communication campaigns, workshop design and delivery, user research and discovery, etc.
- Contribute to development of deployment platforms for sales content and resources through knowledge of multiple mediums (e.g. video, website, etc.)
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years work experience or Associate’s degree with 4+ years experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in change management or services within the change management offerings (Accenture or external processes)
- Sales, sales enablement related background
- Familiarity with organizational change management concepts and approaches with experience in supporting change management initiatives either end to end or key services
- Experience with training material development and deployment
- Demonstrated experience working in a deadline driven environment with strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook), particularly skilled in PowerPoint presentations
- Knowledge of engagement, collaboration, and facilitation tools a plus (community, reporting, survey, mentee, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills – ability to collect, research and interpret data – and recommend solutions
- Business Management education desirable
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance from remote location
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English – this role requires a confident communicator and team player with robust interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Be an individual contributor with ability to balance multiple competing priorities with guidance
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders, from various teams, locations and seniority
- Ability to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Ability to learn new responsibilities quickly
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills with ability to work virtually with diverse individuals
- Strong attention to detail - especially grammar and proofreading skills
Strong organizational / time management / data management skills with the ability to work under pressure
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.