Accenture is seeking a Sourcing Specialist to collaborate with external clients to develop sourcing strategies related to a variety spend areas within the Services Procurement Organization (i.e. Corporate & Professional Services, IT, HR, Marketing, etc.). You will lead sourcing and procurement solutions designed to drive spend capture, client selection criteria process, supplier selection process, contract negotiation and formal bidding process. You will provide industry and supplier research, market intelligence and financial analyses to client. Support development of market insights from cross-client sourcing activity and collaborate with the Procurement Category function.
- Work with Client Delivery to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with contractual / service level obligations
- Ensure that services are provided within assigned budgets and timelines; takes actions necessary to address any issues
- Provide input to Accenture best practices
- Monitor and provide guidance on procurement process for categories under management
- Capture and report key findings from procurement activities that can be used to gain efficiencies and or knowledge for similar engagements
- Support development of subcategory market insights materials or benchmarks
- Understand client’s business needs to develop optimal sourcing solution
- Lead and facilitate (with the client’s cross-functional team) the selection criteria for supplier selection and evaluations
- Design and develop relevant RFP documents for projects or make recommendations for incumbent negotiations
- Negotiate agreement with supplier and incorporate best practice metrics for agreements to aid the Category Management process in SRM activities;
- May be responsible for contracting negotiated agreement
- Develops and expands category knowledge in support of sourcing projects
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders in business units, as well as external stakeholders
- Manage multiple end-to-end project lifecycles
- Master project management skills and deepen category-specific knowledge to bring added value to sourcing projects and advance career development.
- Adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, supply chain management, or managing suppliers
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in contracting/negotiation processes and best practices
- Fluent knowledge of English and other European language
- Ability to effectively lead formal strategic sourcing efforts related to Corporate & Professional Services, HR, Travel, Marketing, Capital, Facilities, MRO, Logistics or IT categories
- Solid understanding of and experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis with advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong project management, communication, organization/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of procurement operations
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.