As Procurement Operations Agent you will manage on daily basis the purchasing requests in scope for the Tactical Buy Team.
What will you do
- Support purchase of goods and services related to applicable categories
- Manage and perform purchase requisitions according to policies
- Generate demand through user engagement e.g. regular meetings trainings with key requesters .
- Identify and recommend the best service solutions to increase the client satisfaction
- Recommend updates to procedures and user s guide process improvements optimization opportunities where applicable feasible
What do we expect
- Procurement and analytical background with min. 3 year of experience in procurement area
- Bachelors University Degree
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Experience with Ariba is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Experience as a buyer in a middle sized or large organization is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.