Accenture is seeking a collaborative and results oriented Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst to provide full, life cycle procurement support of business driven projects for Fortune 500 companies. You will work with Accenture team members and customers in the execution of projects that help customers achieve significant value in the form of improved pricing, quality, delivery, supplier performance and other aspects of total cost. Some of your daily activities may focus on data management, supplier management or project management.
- Work collaboratively with suppliers and customer stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost, process and service improvement projects
- Perform total cost of ownership evaluations, leveraging supply market research and conduct pricing audits and impact analysis for the pursuit of continuous cost improvements
- Assist in the reporting of category specific savings results to customers
- Executes small to medium size sourcing projects and or provides support to contracting process.
- Manages small complexity negotiations
- Support problem solving and issue resolution efforts to support customer satisfaction
- Develop solid working relationships with customer stakeholders at both the corporate and business unit level Interface with customer stakeholders and project teams to facilitate progress
- Provide analytical support for necessary re sourcing activities to maintain the competitiveness of category contracts
- Learn build upon world class supply chain expertise negotiation, strategic sourcing, and supplier management while gaining general business management skills and experience
- Work directly with client stakeholders and gain exposure to senior supply chain and operations executives within multiple Fortune 500 companies customers
- Receive mentoring from senior Accenture supply chain sourcing category management experts
- Bachelor s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sourcing, procurement and supplier management or supply chain consulting or industry environment with a demonstrated track record of delivering results
- Fluent knowledge of English and any other European language
- Post graduate degree preferred
- Experience working with customers and suppliers
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software e.g. Excel and presentation software i.e. PowerPoint
- Formal training and or experience in strategic sourcing and or category management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.