This will be your future team
The team is a large group of professional and creative people and we work for one goal provide the best quality service to our Client. Coming from more than 12 countries, we speak even more languages altogether. We are passionate and easy going we like to help one another and gather out of work for team or company events.
The team is people centered and always eager to learn more about procurement, finance and technologies. We also collaborate with our colleagues working for other clients, industries or from other countries to share best practices.
This will be your future role
You support a global biopharmaceutical Client by overseeing their purchasing processes and making sure they adhere to regulations and policies. You interface directly with pharma employees, including medical research scientists, from Europe and North America either by phone, email or live chat. You help them to save a considerable time and energy to buy whatever they might need. You may be involved in the enablement and contact to the Client s suppliers.
Here is what you may be involved into
- Provide trusted advice to the Client s employees on any part of the end to end source to pay process
- Articulate the Client s policies and procurement strategy to deliver a seamless buying experience
- Investigate and resolve complex issues across the contract to pay processes systems, including but not limited to supplier enablement, contracting, requisitioning, invoicing and payments
- Validate the compliance of supplier, contract and requisition creations amendments
- Managing the end to end contracting process on behalf of our clients
- Proceed to the creation, modification and overall maintenance of supplier records
- Be the image of the Client while contacting suppliers to guide them through the onboarding process or preventing fraud by verifying their confidential data
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.