Accenture Procurement Plus is seeking a talented Procurement professional with Spanish to support the sourcing and contracting activities within IBERIA scope.
Accenture launched its global transformation of Procurement to Procurement Plus in September 2018, to build an organization that is closely supporting Accenture’s business, not just managing savings and purchase orders!
- Identify with Regional Marketing Category Leads sourcing projects in line with the global regional category strategies
- Create and maintain local sourcing pipeline through spend analysis and regular stakeholders meeting
- Facilitate the roll out of global regional local sourcing initiatives within the IBERIA
- Work with local business stakeholders to understand local business requirements
- Actively participate in category community calls and foster team spirit at local level
- Leverage the standard Sourcing methodology to achieve significant value in sourcing, negotiation and contracting
- Provide support in upfront market research and supplier identification for all sourcing projects
- Draw up technical specifications for local sourcing projects based on stakeholders requirements
- Design and develop relevant RFP documents for projects in line with global regional strategies when applicable, use e sourcing e auctions tools
- Perform supplier selection for local projects and negotiate commercial proposal with suppliers for local projects, and as determined by category management team for global and regional projects
- Prepare a recommendation report for stakeholders as a decision tool to help them selecting suppliers
- Negotiate and deploy supplier s contracts, including best practices metrics SLA, in collaboration with Legal department
- Ensure implementation Local Country Addendum of global regional agreements
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and Accenture internal policies
- Manage supplier s contract signature by both parties
- Store suppliers signed contracts into contracts repository archiving tools
- Promote usage of negotiated contracts and monitor adoption rate to it
- Maintain preferred suppliers list
- Stakeholders management
- Identify key Marketing stakeholders for IBERIA and other European GU s if applicable
- Manage internal stakeholders feedback
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven knowledge of Procurement methodology and sourcing execution
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication written oral , interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong relationship management skills and a proactive customer focused approach
- Forward and solution minded, team player and with high degree of self management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adopt a flexible approach and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Comfortable navigating in a multicultural and broad environment and with all levels of the organization
- Fluent knowledge of English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Ability to understand IBERIA specificities market, law
Requisite Education and Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- A bachelor s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, procurement or comparable professional education
- 3-5 years working experience in Procurement and Sourcing ideally across all categories including
- Ability to understand client requirements and executing Procurement strategies to meet those requirements
- Extensive experience in sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier management
- Good understanding of Procurement processes
- Good understanding of relevant industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.