As a trusted advisor, enable Operations leadership in the Market and MU with business insights across all areas of Sales & Pricing performance, advising on strengths & weakness as well as recommended interventions to enable profitable sales plan achievement. Enable the consistent delivery of business insights to prioritized areas of the business, on both a regular cadence and ad hoc basis.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide insights on our sales performance, including underlying trends/key drivers, across all S&PP service areas
- Partner with the Market x Service S&PP Business Partner, S&PP Market Analytics Lead, Sales Lead, and other stakeholders to understand sales-related business priorities, define success criteria, and measure outcomes on a regular cadence
- Partner with the Service Analytics, and Analytics & Applications CoEs to continuously evolve standard tools, and identify when something locally will need to be developed to address broader needs
- Direct the work of downstream and horizontally aligned resources to answer business questions and support S&PP initiatives
- Design & provide training to leadership & account teams on how to leverage S&PP tools to understand & improve sales performance
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Analysis skills: researches, synthesizes, and interprets data: EXPERT
- Metrics Definition and Usage: ADVANCED
- Predictive Modeling: INTERMEDIATE
- Collaboration, facilitation skills: ADVANCED
- Oral & written communication skills: EXPERT
- Understanding of Accenture sales and finance concepts: ADVANCED
- Excel and PowerPoint: EXPERT
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.