Sales Pricing Performance provides end to end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end to end pursuit experience.
The Graphics and Production Analyst creates print and digital design solutions for client facing pursuit deliverables across industries to help Accenture win work. They collaborate with proposal teams at each stage of the sales process to establish an overall design strategy for creating visuals which will reflect throughout RFx responses, presentations, and other sales related materials. They create engaging and innovative print and digital deliverables that will resonate with the client while implementing Accenture brand guidelines.
Key responsibilities include:
- The Graphics and Production practitioner
- Designs all graphics and visuals to meet proposal requirements and brand standards in alignment with the selected theme
- Manages all visual materials including proposals, presentations, and orals materials both digital and print production, as required
- Collaborates with other graphic designers within the team on larger scale assignments
- Ability to understand and implement the latest creative trends impacting proposal design
- Advanced level in software technology used in the design and development of pursuit materials MS Word, PowerPoint PC Adobe Acrobat
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Implements Accenture brand guidelines
- Utilizes page layout design and consistent formatting to visually enhance content and comply with client specific requirements
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a graphic designer
- Minimum of 2 years experience in documentation and presentation design working in MS Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products specific to PC platform
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Excellent, communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Experience with proposal response development
- Bachelor s degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in any of the following Adobe Creative Cloud products, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat
- Advanced command of the English language
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.