Responsible for providing MU CG leadership sales related analysis and advice across all aspects of Sales Pricing Performance services, leveraging standard tools where available. Must be able to interpret data and communicate insights in a crisp and concise storyline. Assist S PP Analytics lead Business Partners in driving efforts across multiple S PP service areas.
Primary responsibilities include
- Provide insights on our sales performance, including underlying trends key drivers, across all S PP services
- Team across enterprise functions and the sales organization to achieved shared objectives
- Direct the work of downstream resources to answer business questions and support S PP initiatives
- Influence the design of CoE provided analytical models and standard reporting to better address the local needs of the business MU CG Service
- Design provide training to leadership account teams on how to leverage S PP tools to understand improve sales performance
- Work closely with S PP Business Partners and other team members to manage and industrialize solutions
Analysis skills researches, synthesizes, and interprets data EXPERT
Metrics Definition and Usage ADVANCED
Predictive Modeling INTERMEDIATE
Collaboration, facilitation skills EXPERT
Oral written communication skills EXPERT
Understanding of Accenture sales and finance concepts ADVANCED
Excel and PowerPoint ADVANCED
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.