We are looking for a Software Engineer with a good knowledge and experience in .NET, able to own the business features from its inception all the way through the analysis, development, automation and testing to the successful delivery in production.
We expect from you
- Relevant experience with Microsoft .NET development in C# - preferably incl. WPF, WCF etc.
- Technical competence and professionalism in all aspects of software delivery - including analysis, requirements gathering, architecture, design, development, automated testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand complex problems and translate them into solution respecting OOP fundamentals
- Knowledge of relational databases (ideally MSSQL)
- Understanding of enterprise design patterns
- Team player familiar with Agile development concepts
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of web front-end development as well as full stack development skills
- Familiarity with messaging platforms such as SWIFT, MQ or Solace
- Cloud technology and AWS
- Experience with Equity Derivatives
What we use across the team
- C# .NET 4.x - incl. WCF, WPF
- RESTful APIs
- Development tools such as: Visual Studio + ReSharper, Git/BitBucket, Nexus, nuget, TeamCity, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Agile and DevOps techniques
- Messaging middleware (ICE, Solace, MQ)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.