When you join Accenture, you’ll become part of a global and most ethical company in the world. Accenture is an organization with open minded, diverse, and multicultural background. It’s a company that is engaged in various communities and corporate social responsibilities.
Our team is providing services for clients all over the world. We are passionate about procurement. We deliver our best expertise to our stakeholders and together we built the better future!
Key Responsibilities May Include
Actively communicating and building the relationship with clients via email and phone.
Managing the end-to-end purchasing process -> from purchase request to purchase order and payment.
Updating and maintaining suppliers’ database.
Managing catalogue and content of the catalogue.
Maintaining suppliers’ contract.
You speak English and Serbian at least on B2+.
You have experience in procurement or in similar field to procurement.
You enjoy communication on B2B level.
You like to organize your work and you know how to prioritize your tasks.
You are friends with MS Office package, especially with Excel.
- Training in ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Ariba or Coupa.
- Opportunity to develop within Procurement or other Accenture departments like Finance, HR, Accounting etc.
- Soft / hard skill learning and training opportunities according to your needs.
- Experience in global corporate environment and in B2B area.
- Flexible working – partly from home partly from office.
- Work from home contribution.
- E-meal vouchers, flexi pass, multisport card.
- 5 weeks’ vacation.
- Sick days.
- Well-being and mental health programs.
- Contribution to Language Academy and Life/Pension Insurance.