At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you will match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long lasting change.
Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
Someone who likes to get your message across concisely and clearly in anything you write or talk about. You re competitive by nature, and you enjoy digging into the details so you can provide a well thought out answer. You re always open to learning about new technology and trends. You also appreciate and can create a well crafted story, in any medium.
You are a member of a writing team whose goal is to create clear, concise, and compelling sales materials to differentiate Accenture from its competitors. Along with creating and editing, you use creative storytelling to deliver innovative sales materials. You also help make sure the team consistently understands and follows best practices and standards.
- Write, edit, research and proofread pursuit writing support requests
- Participate in proposal storyboarding sessions
- Apply conceptual writing and storytelling for large and complex deals
- Collaborate with creative colleagues such as designers to develop materials
- Own the writing of standard sections and content
- Work with subject matter experts to develop and refine content
- Conduct peer reviews, share insights to enhance content
- Contribute to and work with content in internal repositories
- Support training and coach junior team members
- Apply best practices aligned with the global team, promoting consistency among writers
- Contribute to and participate in the pursuit writing practice community