Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies. The Procurement Contract Associate Manager will provide contract, drafting, negotiation, and execution support to customers on complex contracts. In addition, the Associate Manager will identify improvement opportunities within client processes and implement solutions to increase efficiency and best practices.
You will act in a paralegal capacity supporting Accenture’s clients and procurement teams with:
- Support Contract Specialists with drafting and contract formation of medium to high complexity based on pre-existing templates and contract facilitation and execution according to the contracting processes;
- Acting as the main liaison between Accenture Contract Specialists teams and the client’s main stakeholder with the ability to influence and guide;
- Lead contract templates and contracting process revisions and improvements;
- Lead contracting process analytics and reporting efforts, and presenting them to clients;
- Lead medium size teams of Contract Specialists in cross-functional project teams;
- Lead training and development efforts for Contract Specialists on contract review and drafting;
- Accountable for client satisfaction in area of responsibility against service level agreements, and ensuring achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones;
- Provide subject matter expertise across all common types of indirect procurement and outsourcing contracts, and create market insights capturing contracting best practices and industry trends;
- Support Accenture sales teams in solutioning of new deals for clients;
- Support Accenture service delivery leads.