Provide sales process support to client teams, leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. Assist Accenture Practitioners in navigating the company's internal sales processes. Support S&PP Leadership and Business Partners in driving efforts across multiple S&PP service areas.
Critical services include the support of opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and internal sales processes/tools support for client teams.
This position reports to Sales & Pricing Performance Sales Operations Leadership, Senior Managers, Managers, Associate Managers, Specialists, or Senior Analysts. Note that depending on your specific responsibilities you may also be aligned to and take direction from business leadership role(s).
Primary responsibilities include
- Work with close supervision
- Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility and under supervision
- Provide feedback on operational processes
- Be familiar with supporting tools and processes
- Have a basic understanding of where and how S&PP Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English and German – this role requires a confident communicator and team player with robust interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work virtually with diverse individuals
- Good organizational / time management / data management skills
- Ability to follow and apply processes
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree completed or in progress
- English and German language fluency (oral and written)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience, with proven track record in team management
Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business areas
Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs (e.g., when interaction/conference calls with team members in other time zones is required, at mid-month and month-end peak activity periods, when a critical issue requires immediate resolution, or when covering for a colleague in another area)
Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.