The Contractor exchange agent has responsibility for the end to end contractor life cycle find, enable, manage, exit in line with client requirements, liaising with line and senior managers and acting as the point of contact for all the stakeholders involved.
What will be your responsibilities
- Maintain close relationship with project managers and agencies in order to understand requirements provide on boarding solutions
- Manage end to end process make sure the parties involved are guided and follow the process, ensuring compliance, acting according to the internal policies and local employment laws validate submitted requisition create or validate Work Orders Purchase Orders and its extensions provide first level candidate screening organize interviews, benchmarking and rate negotiations exit or early terminations
- Ensure all requests are actioned in timely manner, liaising with the Contractor Exchange Helpdesk, Legal, HR or Tax where appropriate, resolving problems and finding best solution and communicate in the agreed manner
- Ensure effective customer and supplier relationship serving as initial escalation point for issue resolution
- Team requirements associated with the day to day operation participate on team calls meetings trainings process document maintenance providing ideas for continuous improvement
What are we looking for
Good general education
Fluent written and spoken in English and Greek
Good organizational skills
Computer literacy eg. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Preferable experience in HR Recruitment area
Demonstrates ability to understand client requirements
Flexible, team player
Independent in problem solving
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.